Thursday, June 09, 2005

Revocation Of Trust

This Revocation of Trust is made this __ day of ______________, 20__.

WHEREAS, on the __ day of _______________, 20__, I created by written declaration of a revocable trust a copy of which is attached hereto, and having reserved the right to revoke, annual and cancel said trust and the declaration creating it, I do now hereby revoke said trust, with all of the principal thereof reverting absolutely to me, with all right and title thereto. I further declare the Trustee of said trust free and discharged from all further responsibility for the administration and management of said trust and the principal thereof.

_________________________ ________________________
Trustor
___________________________

STATE OF __________________)
) ss:

COUNTY OF _________________)

On this __ day of ______________, 20__, before me personally came and appeared __________________, known, and known to me, to be the individuals described in and who executed the foregoing instrument, and who duly acknowledged to me that they executed same for the purpose therein contained.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I hereunto set my hand and official seal.

__________________________

My Commission Expires: ____________________

NOTICE

The information in this document is designed to provide an outline that you can follow when formulating business or personal plans. Due to the variances of many local, city, county and state laws, we recommend that you seek professional legal counseling before entering into any contract or agreement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



The forms are samples provided for discussion purposes only. Should you decide to use any of them in your business or personal activities, it is advised that you have them reviewed by competent legal counsel.