Friday, April 01, 2005

Bill Of Sale With Warranty Of Title

I,__________________, of ________________________

____________, County of_______________, State of _________,

in consideration of $_________________, to me paid by ______

_________________, the receipt of which is hereby

acknowledged, do hereby grant, sell, transfer and deliver

unto ______________the following goods and chattels, namely,

___________________________________________

___________________________________________

To have and to hold the same to _________________

and his heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, to their use forever.

And I hereby convenant with the grantee that I am the lawful owner of said goods; that they are free from all encumbrances; that I have good right to sell the same as aforesaid; and that I will warrant and defend the same against the lawful claims and demands of all persons.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I ________________________ ,

hereunto set my hand, this _____ day of ___________, 20____.

/S/...........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



The forms are samples provided for discussion purposes only. Should you decide to use any of them in your business or personal activities, it is advised that you have them reviewed by competent legal counsel.