Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bill Of Sale

I,_____________________, of [name of firm] , in the County of_________________, State of________, in consideration of ________________Dollars, ($__________), to be paid by ____ _______________, of [name of firm], the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, do hereby grant, sell, transfer and deliver unto ______________________ the following: _______________________________________________ _______________________________________________
[Description]

To have and to hold the same to____________and his heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assign, to their use forever.

And I hereby covenant with the grantee that I am the lawful owner of said goods; That they are free from all encumbrances; That I have good right to sell the same as aforesaid; And that I will warrant and defend the same against the lawful claims and demands of all persons.

In witness, whereof, I__________________, hereunto set my hand, this ___ day of_______________20___.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



The forms are samples provided for discussion purposes only. Should you decide to use any of them in your business or personal activities, it is advised that you have them reviewed by competent legal counsel.